Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

WOC - Xmas TIN

So its a anything goes them this fortnight over at Wild Orchids Challenge and it also means that WOC will give one lucky winner a £15 voucher.

Well I thought with Christmas creeping on us I would make a start on making my own gift bags , gift tins rather than buying this year and make it a bit more personal , plus love revamping items.

So here is my tin and items used and some close up pictures.
Magazine freebie for the papers and message
crafters companion - core'dations and spellbinders die oh and the Gc to cut it on.
WOC - lace , flat back pearls and flowers.
 
-----------
And the close up pictures then I promise you can go .


 

1 comment:

annes paperfun said...

A beautiful creation in lovely colours!
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine