Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Snowman gift bag and tag

This time at Winter Wonderland they wanted us do anything but no cards allowed so I went with a gift bag and matching tag as trying very hard this year to make my own gift wrap as well as cards.

So I best let you know that we have 2 sponsor this week who are
Lili Of The Valley who will give one winner a £10 voucher
IVA NOVA CHEST and they have this fab prize for the other winner

right time to show my card and say what I have used
Like I said early I went with a gift bag and bag base is from Hobby craft , which covered with centrua pearl card at the top and bottom also embossed it and then used some bits from the snowman card kit and all of that was from crafters companion, there are some bling and ribbon from my stash which sorry the picture is not showing very well.



No comments: