Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Autumn with Less is More

Well my title give it all away so if you fancy making something with autumn colours then head off to Less Is More .
And here is my card just the one , sorry for not writing much but yet again I got a mad wk on and heading out soon so just doing my bloggging quick.

I know then is some colours in there you might say are not autumn colours but it got leaves and acorns so hope with be let off
stampin up - paper and card stock as well at the tree stamp which is from lovely as tree and inked with calypso coral
spellbinder die and some gold peel of stickers from Anita's

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love this tree stamps Nicky!
Thanks so much... life sounds very hectic for you at the moment.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

Love your focus on the tree. x