Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Wings of thanks

This time at Less Is More Mandi and Chrisse , have given us the theme of wings so could be animals , planes ect. I went with the animal part for the wings. Oh and its also a one layer wk.

First of all I must say sorry for not leaving comments this week , my brother has been over from OZ so have been spending time with him as he heads back Friday , but will try harder next wk to be a better limmtte and leave comments.

So on to my card
To my card I used a scrap bit of centura snow white card  from crafters companion to make my base, then drew round a spellbinder die to give a frame to my stamp which like the butterflies are a magazine freebie and the inks used are from stampin up - wisteria wonder and pool party.

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great freebie stamp there Nicky!
I hope you had a great time with your brother!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sue said...

Pretty card, Nicky!