Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

sunshine puppy

Well it would be nice if we could see some sunshine but I guess having it as the theme from Totally Gorjuss will have to do unless I win the lottery and go for a nice hot holiday lol.
They also have a very hot sponsor for the week well I think their hot as always seem to be spending money with them and its the great Crafters Companion who will give the winner a £10 voucher.

Well for my card I got the idea of using yellow on my card for the sunshine and also the puppy lazing in the sun spoke to me .

To make my card I used
backing paper from my stash , some core'dations , e-craft and large scalloped dies for the cutting out all from crafters companion and finally my topper which is from a old b day card also cut using the spellbinder die.

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

As, so cute and a lovely take on our theme at TG.Thanks for playing.