Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

icy blues

So its another picture theme for us from Winter Wonderland so we could chose colours from it or anything else from it that gave us ideas. And the sponsor for the week is Crimson Cloud who will give the winner this great stamp
For my card I went with the blues , sliver and white from the picture or icy blues as my title says lol
Mind you with how the weather has been its feels rather icy in the air , even had the heating on yesterday so much for flaming June lol.
To make my card
I used a topper from Kanban which I have had yonks so don;t think the kit is done any more, some peel off's from my stash and some pearls from the craft barn .

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week with your cute card.

Pam x

Curly said...

Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge with this absolutely perfect creation, I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT