Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

shabby chic Fairies

So its anything goes this time at Try It On Tuesday and thought as I had altered anything for a while would go with that and also fancied a try at some shabby Chic , and also a box as love doing boxes.

So here is my effort , will warn you there are a few pictures LOL
OK to make my box I used a Paper mache box , some flower fairy decoupage from crafters companion , painted the box with some acrylic paint from hobby craft , some pearls from Joanna Sheen round the fairies. The top of the box I used a lace Dollie from the local Charity shop and a flower I made with the help of a spellbinder die , core'dations yet again from crafters companion and a flower from WOC in the middle and finally some Tim Holtz Distress ink to give a shabby look to it all.

The rest of the pictures are to show things off better. Oh forgot to say the paper is from my stash and everything was glued on to the box using a glue gun.


2 comments:

Evil Edna said...

this so inventive and gourgous, love it! thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, very beautiful fairies box a great work the pearls it's a fantastic touch, well done Nicky.
A hug from Palma