Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dollie Tilda

So its a anything goes theme for us at Just Magnolia but with the option of adding a Dollie or a few in my case lol.
And as its anything goes theme it means that we have Simon Says Stamp who will give a lucky winner a $25 voucher to spend on their store.

As like I said earlier you can see I went a bit Dollie mad and they where from WOC , I did use some Tim Holtz ink to distress the white ones as wanted a bit more colour on the card, the backing paper is from docrafts which was cut on the e-craft and finally Tilda as butterfly was coloured with PM's , oh and the message is from my stash.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a fun way to use the doilies! Love the sentimen.
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week with your fab creation.
Hugs, Elizabeth