Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Posh Kitty

Well its a blinging time for Totally Gorjuss  as they want to see bling on cards and the sponsor for them this week is Crafters Companion who will give the winner a £10 voucher.

So here is my blingy card
Items used , core'dations which I embossed with a Darice embossing folder all from crafts companion oh also the corner spellbinder die was from the them. Cat topper from my stash and same for the mirri card and finally the bling is from docrafts.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Hey Nicky

Aw now that is what I call a posh kitty!

Love the bling and the embossed swirls are just beautiful.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you Will Be Able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Toodle pip

Hazel x