Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Awwww babies

Well this time at Totally Gorjuss they wanted to see some cards to do with Congratulations , so I went with new baby as you might of guessed from my title lol.
And the sponsor for the week is Fantastic Ribbons who I will say I love .

So here is my card , using my all time new and fave digi image.
I deiced to keep the card very clean and simple as did nt want anything to take away from the image.
So the image is from Funky Kits and I coloured the hat with a lemon promaker and matted on to some core'dations and onto centura pearl card both from crafters companion and the to finish some card Candi from Joanna Sheen.
--------------------------------------------------
I liked it so much I just had to do a pink and blue version so here they are , sorry if your bored now .
Makes me all broody LOL

1 comment:

Maria said...

The cards are beautiful. Just love this image and it works well for boy or girl. Where did you get it from as I think I may need to have this in my collection
Maria x

Had a wonder round you blog and love your little creations, have become a follower x