Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Brum brum

So its just for fun this week at The Cuttlebug Spot and they wanted to see us do a Easel card .
Really like this type of fold just don ;t do it enough and also it was nice to do a man's card as also don't do that as much as I should .

Item used
Centaur pearl card from the dark pack and cor'dations oh and Darice embossing folder all from crafters companion.
card candi - from Joanna Sheen
And the decoupage is from The Range.
Naughty me nearly forgot the message is from my stash sorry the pic dose nt show it .

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Great card. I don't do enough cards for men either!! Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Jannie said...

What a great card for guys! Like Kerry says I hardly make them but you have done a great job!

Love your take at this week!

Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie