Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

All in the charm

So its all about Charms at Less Is More  .
I really will have to get some charms as use my last one for this theme , not sure why I don't use them more as they do give a nice finish to the card so yet again thanks to Mandi and Chrissie I know need to buy some crafty bits , such a hard chore lol.


items used
core'dations and spellbinder dies from crafters companion
the image is from the net which I coloured with Pm's
and most important the charm is from bits and bobs box.

4 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, this stamps is so pretty, great idea put on the umbrella the charm, well done.
A hug from Palma

G Peplow said...

Pretty card, love the blue and white theme. The umbrella is just right for today LOL xx

Chrissie said...

I hope your sun charm starts to work on our weather soon Nicky!
Pretty card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Lovely card
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"