Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Try It On Tuesday - A altered item then

Well as its the last Tuesday in the month over at Try It On Tuesday it means its time to alter a item and it could be any item we wanted as long as we added some texture to it , and it also means the sponsor for the week is The Craft barn who will give the winner £15 to use on there site.

Well I hope I got the texture OK for the theme , really enjoyed playing as got to use my new glue gun and also gave shabby chic a go for the 1st time.

Just realised I have nt done a before picture again , silly me . Must learn to do a before picture and not rush off and play lol.

So items used
Paper - docrafts V&A range
Lace my stash
Ribbon - hobby craft
pink flowers - the works
Blue flowers - wild orchids
Small pearls - Joanna Sheen
-------------------------------------------
Close up of the lid and the goodies on that , oh everything was glued on with my hot glue gun which I got from hobbycraft.
Flowers - docrafts
brad - wild orchids
large pearls -1craft1
---------------
so hope this fits the theme
let me know what you think and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

georgina said...

Hi Nicky,this is so lovely,the lid finishes it off so well,thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,luv Georginax

PatR said...

This is lovely Nicky so pretty. xx