Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Crafty Creations Challenge - Fancy folds

So its time to get fancy with our folds over at Crafty Creations Challenge and I thought I would go with a twisted easle as have nt given one a go and I am quiet pleased with my 1st go at one , ok so time to mention the sposnor for the week who is Robyns Fetish who will give the winner 5 digtal stamps.

So here it is my 1st twisted easel card and the goodies used
Items used
core'dations card from crafters companion
MS border and corner punch
patterened paper - DCVW - sweet range
image and message - Joanna sheen
small buttons - dovecraft and the large one is from fanstasitc ribbon.
Ribbon - is from my stash.

1 comment:

craftyb said...

Such a lovely card -love the fresh spring colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!bx