Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Totally Gorjuss - KISS = keep it simple silly

So this time over at Totally Gorjuss they have given a lovely theme called K.I.S.S. which at first I thought was going to be a Valentine theme but nope it was a theme I love keep it simple silly , well not the silly bit LOL.
And they also have a fab sponsor who is Lili Of The Valley.
So of course I had to use one of their stamps for the theme and plus it was this ones 1st outting.
Not much to say about what I used with it been a simple card.
Stamp of course from LOTV which I coloured with PM's and just a simple message from my stash.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Nicky

Cool card - he is such a cute image. I love the simplicity of your card its really lovely.

I am now following you and I'm looking forward to seeing your next creation.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Hazel x