Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Just Inspritational Challnege - Week 15 - Flowers

So this is the picture for our mojo to get thinking with over at
Just Inspirational , and of course is lead me to flowers but also to do a mother's day card and I found just the right image for and it even matched quiet a few of the colours from the picture , so happy bunny me . Even more so as the sponsor for the week is a stamp range that I love LOTV who will give the winner a £10 voucher to use on there site.
OK so before I do a big ramble on will get on and show my card.
Goodies used
papers , border strips where all from the Humphrey every day Cd - crafters companion and
So was also the message and the decoupage .
Core'dations cut on the e-craft
brads from my stash.
oh there is also a tiny bit of gold glitter card under the top strip which is from stash.

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Nicky you have been very busy, Humphrey is up there with one of my favorites, it's lovely.

Hugs Julie x

Victoria said...

Humphrey is so sweet! The flowers are pretty much identical to the ones in the picture!! Love the layout you've used. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational.