Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Winter Wonderland - Trim a tree

This time at Winter Wonderland they wanted us to have a tree either already trimmed or been trimmed. I spent ages looking for a image with a decorated tree lots of snowman , father Christmas , but did I heck have a trimmed tree after about 15 mins of looking I finally found a image in my bits and bobs box lol.
OK on to this weeks sponsor who is Simon Says Stamp and they are offering $15 to spend on their site as the prize.

Items used
Red card - Tim Holtz - Cordations - which I embossed on the unlimate pro from Crafters Companion , then sanded.
Green paper - the papermill
Flowers - peatloo
Gem Flowers and ribbon - hobbycraft
Message and topper - my stash

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have candy if you are interested :)

Linda said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week love Linda