Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Winter Wonderland - Cards for the men/boys

Over at Winter Wonderland this week they wanted us to think of the men in our lives by doing a male themed xmas card. I have done mine for my brother .
We have a lovely treat this week with 2 sponsors who are
Crafty Emma's Store who are offering a £10 voucher to use on thier site as the prize and the other sponsor is Squiggle Stamps who are offering 2 digi stamps from thier online store

Ok the reason for my card for my  brother is that he lives in OZ so dose not get to see my much snow and he also like black and white cards , so I thought perfect for this weeks theme . Then some when I ll have to tackel the other men in the family lol .


Items used
Mirri card - the range
papers - DCWV
Topper - a old xmas card
Snowflakes also cut from the mirri card using a pucnh from Joanna Sheen

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, this is just super! Thanks for playing along at our Cards For Men/Boys Winter Wonderland challenge. Hugs, Sxx