Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Just Magnolia - Bingo

OK so its time for a play challenge over at Just Magnolia with the theme of BINGO which meant us choosing 3 items to play with from the bingo board
My 3 where Gem , Flowers , Ribbon and Lace - not much of a shock that I went with those LOL
--------

We have a lovely treat this week of 2 sponsor who are

Crafts U Love who are offering a £10 voucher
The Ribbon Girl who have this as the fab prize

So guess its time to show you my card and say what I have used to make it

Item used
paper - my stash
red card - Tim Holtz - embossed and sanded
ribbon and gems - hobby craft
flowers - docrafts
lace -wild orchids - coloured with red promarker
Tilda - Noel message - also coloured with PM's
spellbinders - label die - sorry cant remember which one - silly me did not keep the packing.

No comments: