Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Xmas Pals

This time it's all about friends over at Winter Wonderland  and they want to see ppl together , or snow friends - I managed to find a sweet image of Dear and fox say hello to each other .
Ok time to mention the sponsors for this week
Crafty Ribbons      and the there winner will get a £10 gift voucher
Beccy's Place     who will give the other winner 3 images or one set of images

To make my card I used
Papers from 1st editions
Topper is a old Xmas cards
Flower is one I made then added a button in the middle from my stash
To finish off everything was edged with one of my Pm's

1 comment:

Alison said...

This is adorable, Nicky. I love the way those animals are relating to one another - so cute. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland - we hope you will join us again soon.
Alison x