Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

K-Kenny pastels

So it's my 1st time colouring in a K-Kenny image and have to say can see me getting some more as really enjoyed colouring my image in and have used it to enter for the Pastel theme over at
Winter Wonderland and the sponsor for them this time is
Di'S Digital Stamps  who will give the winner a $12 voucher

Sorry for the bad lighting , even though it's a bright day my place for taking pictures is dark , tried the light on , any way this was the best of the pictures I took so hope you can see everything ok

Goodies used
Papers - from a docrafts goodie bag I got ages ago , with a core'dations from my stash for the mats and yes you guessed it's all been edged with a promaker
Image - K-Kenny sorry can't remember the name of it , used my PM's to colour her in and thought would keep the card simple this time with no bling etc. .

Hope you like it and thanks for looking x

No comments: