Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

cute westies

I so love a sketch to play with so I'm always happy when Sketch Saturday put there's up to play with . The sponsor for them this time A day for Daisies  and they will give the winner a $12 gift voucher

So I guess it's time for me to say what items I used to make my card
All the purple card is from the papermill
Backing paper - a magazine freebie
Spellbinder dies for my mats
Image is called Tiddly winks and from a magazine , which I coloured with PM's and spectrum pencils .
ribbon is from my stash
Heart charm - WOC
Pearls - Joanna Sheen



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is so cute, thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

Hi
Lovely card
thanks for joining us at sketch saterday
hugs Lisbeth
DT-sketch saterday