Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2016

cute westies

I so love a sketch to play with so I'm always happy when Sketch Saturday put there's up to play with . The sponsor for them this time A day for Daisies  and they will give the winner a $12 gift voucher

So I guess it's time for me to say what items I used to make my card
All the purple card is from the papermill
Backing paper - a magazine freebie
Spellbinder dies for my mats
Image is called Tiddly winks and from a magazine , which I coloured with PM's and spectrum pencils .
ribbon is from my stash
Heart charm - WOC
Pearls - Joanna Sheen



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is so cute, thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

Lisbeth said...

Hi
Lovely card
thanks for joining us at sketch saterday
hugs Lisbeth
DT-sketch saterday