Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mother's day and Easter

Yes it's time for me to get my butt into gear and make some mother's day and Easter cards for work.
And as I had a couple of new Cd's to play with thought would use that to knock some off my list.

So this one is made from my New Cd from Crafter's companion , it's called Thellwell and is all about funny horses and  I used the card companion part of the Cd to make this card and just used a Promarker to go round the edges of the toppers and card.

The bunny and bear ones are from Happy Hoppers and Gruffies Cd from Joanna Sheen.
I used some papers from my stash for the background and border which punched with a MS border punch, then threaded some ribbon through from my stash. Some centura pearl card to mat my topper and yet again a promarker to go round the edges .Oh and few pearls also from JS

This one I kept simple with just a simple mat of core'dations and some of my crochet flowers with beads from Hobby craft as their centres

This one I went a bit more to town with , with papers from the Cd , centura pearl card for the mats , and some lace that used to be my grandma's.

And another Thellwell one , using paper from the paper pad , some kraft card and topper all from CC and then to finish off some twine and button from my stash

No comments: