Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Clean and simple with specturm noir pencils

So When I was off work resting again , I am so sick of not been able to do much but know I'll get there in the end and will carry on plodding along . As always know there is someone worse off than me . Any way in that time I thought would practice some more with my spectrum noir pencils and do some clean and simple cards for the charity shop where I work .

So here is what I have come up with


 
To make my football card I used card blank from Crafter's companion which is 6x6 , a spellbinder scalloped circle die , some card candi round the edge from JS , the stamp is from stampave and of course coloured with spectrum pencils which are of course from CC and then to finish off and message from my stash .
Then this wedding couple where made , with yet again a spellbinder die as a mat , the image is from Magnoila range and yes coloured with the pencils , bit of ribbon from my stash , message is a Anita's one and the bling from hobbycraft.

No comments: