Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Been poor;y

Sorry not been about for a while but have been a rather poorly girlie with my thyroid and heart . So in that time have been crafting but not had much to blog but hope to change that now , especially as now have a new love of crochet . So thought would show of some of my new crafty makes . Plus now have the fun of trying to find room to store my wool stash lol. Ok I know it's not crochet but promise to get a post of that done soon .

 
Some earrings I made for the local charity shop and the blue ones have been  order
 
And this a Kaiser craft kit that my brother got me for Xmas , used a mix Tim Holtz inks and wow embossing powder and then some twine from my stash.

Ok I will let you get on now and will be back as soon as possible  with more makes
 

No comments: