Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Simple flowers

Yes I know my title gives it away of this week's theme of flowers from Less Is More and I love flowers so thought would do two cards
Sorry not doing a long post but blogger is starting to play silly bugger with me again earlier on it did nt like me leaving comments now it keeps freezing

So here is card 1
Items used
JS for the card base
Crafter's companion - card stock and Darice border folder


-----------------------------------------
Card 2
Items for this one are
JS - yet again for the card base
Crafter's companion - core'dations card stock
Spellbinder oval die
tattered flowers die from Tim Holtz also inked with his ink
brad from my stash and finally the message from hero arts
 

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Two absolutely charming cards Nicky!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Two beautiful floral cards Nicky.
Love the embossed panel on the first one and the tattered flowers on the second are fab.
Thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Anne said...

Simple, but effective cards Nicky, they look great!
Thank you for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer