Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Anything goes

Yay its my 1st time to  join in playing over at Papertake weekly challenge and they have a theme I love which is anything goes , so thought would use it to build up my male card stash as its getting low again and also the chance to use some bits and bobs up.
Plus they have one of my fave sites as this weeks sponsor who is Lili of the valley who will give the winner a £10 voucher

So to make my card I used some blue card from my stash cut to 6x6 and then added a mat of centura pearl card from CC which was I cut to 5 and half by 5 and half , some paper from this months freebie over at CC and think that was cut to 4 x 4 , the stamp is also from them which is from the Toread range and coloured with a mix of Tim Holtz distress inks and finally some card candi and message from my stash , yes I have a lot of stash lol hence why trying hard to use it before getting anything new.

No comments: