Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Holly or Ivy or even both

Hi all
Wow what lovely weather we are having at the moment , makes it odd to be doing Christmas when its warm and sunny . But then again I do love Xmas so not to much of chore to be making my own cards as least it save me last minute rushing round , but won't be long before I need to think of getting stock up for selling.
Any way enough of my natter on to the blog and theme I am playing with
Winter Wonderland and they have the theme of holly and ivy or just one of them , I went with the holly side of it and the sponsors for this week yes that right 2 sponsors
Crafty Ribbons who will give one winner a £10 voucher
Crafty Sentiments who will give the other winner 3 digi images


And this is what I have come up with and of course the goodies I used
Joanna Sheen - for the card base
Docrafts - dotty paper and mirri card
1st Edition - for the red and green papers
Woc - lace and pearls
My stash for the topper which is a old Xmas card

2 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful card - love the traditional colours and great recycling!
Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Lynsey said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card and just perfect for our Holly and Ivy Challenge this week at Winter Wonderland. Thanks for joining in!
Hugs Lynsey x