Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

More fushion

Have been playing again with the paint fushion tranfers , this time for gifts for 2 very dear friends of mine , some costers and a box for thier goodies to go in and before anyone says yes I know the box is big for just the coasters but other goodies will be added in later one.

They have all been done with the transfers , white paint , distress inks Tim Holtz , spray and shine .

the start of the playing thw white paint which I have to say I got more on me than the items lol.
And some of the rubbing off which I will say did give me arm ache , maybe it should be a crafters exerise lol.
And the coasters you can tell I am still getting the hang of it as some bits are missing , hence the need for distress ink , but have to say I like the shabby chic look it gives them , hope my friends do to.
And the finished box , this time I inked over the top of the box with different shades of purple ink pads from my stash , one them I know is milled lavender from Tim Holtz - crafters companion.
Green paint is from my stash , then some spray and shine all over to seal it all.

1 comment:

bfggds said...

If you decide to settle for half fairings, Hogan Online you should know that they include only the windscreen and extend up to just below the handlebars. Quarter fairings however, Franklin Marshall Hoodies include only the windscreen and fairings around the headlight. Windscreens in quarter fairings are often light and scratch resistant and are useful in shielding individuals from rain and wind. Nike Air Max 2009 If you decide to choose the bally pan fairings, you should know that they minimize aerodynamic lift and go up to just below the engine.