Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

More fushion

Have been playing again with the paint fushion tranfers , this time for gifts for 2 very dear friends of mine , some costers and a box for thier goodies to go in and before anyone says yes I know the box is big for just the coasters but other goodies will be added in later one.

They have all been done with the transfers , white paint , distress inks Tim Holtz , spray and shine .

the start of the playing thw white paint which I have to say I got more on me than the items lol.
And some of the rubbing off which I will say did give me arm ache , maybe it should be a crafters exerise lol.
And the coasters you can tell I am still getting the hang of it as some bits are missing , hence the need for distress ink , but have to say I like the shabby chic look it gives them , hope my friends do to.
And the finished box , this time I inked over the top of the box with different shades of purple ink pads from my stash , one them I know is milled lavender from Tim Holtz - crafters companion.
Green paint is from my stash , then some spray and shine all over to seal it all.

No comments: