Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 26 March 2012

flower fiary boxes

had a little play yesterday and finally finished today , had some boxes lying round for ages that used to have some chipbaord in and then all of a sudden I thought I know lets put some flower ffaires on them.
Have used flower fairy decoupage and transfers , oh and some glitter spray from crafters companion , all the other bits are from my stash.
So I hope to sell them in aid of wessex heart beat foundation, if they don;t then they can sit on my window sill .


3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Nicky these boxes are gorgeous, I love the flowers you have put on them and they are just perfect with the Flower Fairies decoupage.
I don't think you will have any problem selling them.

Hugs Julie x

indie said...

Hi the boxes are fabby...i love flower fairies...all fairies in fact lol....very talanted lady.

( hugs )

indie:) x

bfggds said...

Hogan interactive shoes are designed keeping in mind Tiger Shoes medical issues like painful joints and injuries to knees and back. The shoes are made comfortable but not monotonous; Beats By Dr Dre one will always find elegance in Interactive Hogan shoes. Weather it be plain leather shoes available in brown, Hogan Scarpe gray and blue or the latest Interactive Hogan suede brown with light blue and gray shades.