Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

HOLE IN ONE

Well its all about the GAME over at Crafty Creations Challenge , so what they wanted to see what either board games or some kind of sport. And I am trying to be good again and use up what I have before buying which I know I won;t stick well its so hard with new goodies coming out all the time lol.
For my card I went with the sports side of theme as could . nt find any board game bits in my stash and plus this got another man's card of the list for me.
Items used
green core'dations - from the brights range at crafters companion
spotty paper - my stash
decoupage and message - from my stash.

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Nicky you've been busy today, it's a lovely card love the decoupage just perfect for a man, they are so difficult to make for,

Hugs Julie x

bfggds said...

Ankle Strap Day Flat Ballet Flats Patent Ankle Belstaff Jackets Wrap Prom High D'Orsay Exotic Block Heel Work Medium Espadrilles Patent Leather Comfort Party Low Gladiator Glitter Belstaff Jackets Flats Evening Knee Boots PVC Open Toe Wedding Mary Jane Metallic Leather Platform Weekend Pumps Biker Leather Pointed Rosetta Stone Toe Transitional Sandal Metallic Suede Rounded Toe Slide Vintage Suede Slingback Spectator Coarse Suede Stiletto Heels Thigh Boots Satin Wedges Thong Jeweled T-Strap Embossed Leather