Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Winter Wonderland - Nativity

Well its time to get another Xmas card off the list with the help of Winter Wonderland and this time they wanted us to go with a NATIVITY theme , so I went with the 3 wise men as love the topper I have used , esp the colours it has in it.
So on to this week's sponsor who is Simon Says Stamp who will give the winner a $15 voucher to use on their site.

Items used
old Xmas card for the topper
card stock is all cordations
MS snowflake punch
mirri card - my stash which I cut on the ecarft for the star shapes.

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great scene for our challenge at Winter Wonderland. Thanks for playing along. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

Great choice of image and gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)