Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Crafty Creations Challenges - Green , Purple and Sliver - oh some snow

This time at Crafty Creations Challenges they had a colour theme for us of Green , Purple and Sliver oh and some snow. Oh before I get on and show you my card I best say who the sponsor is Stretch and Bubbles who are offering 5 digital stamps as the prize.

Items you
Snowflake embossing folder
Silver ink - Dew Drops
Purple card and stamp - my stash - stamp was inked with green ink from hobby craft
Ribbon - from the range
for the snow part of the challenge I used pearls from docrafts.
=============
Will use these colours more often as love how they look together.

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

This is so pretty! I love the stamp you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Good luck!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful way to use this snowflake embossing folder! Beautiful main image, too. Great take on the challenge!