Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Just Inspirational Challenge - week 2 - Remberance

Gor is it really week 2 over at Just Inspirational challenges this week they wanted us to go with remembrance and this was the image they gave us to give us ideas.

And the sponsor for the week is

Mel Jen Designs  who are offering 4 images of the winners choice.

For my card I went with a red rose and kept my card simple as did nt want to take away from the image .
Items used
Red mirri card - my stash
Topper - is a book mark
Gems - A1 crafts

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Stunning card, I love the simplicity of it, it looks really elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Inspirational.

Caroline x

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, thank you for playing along at Just Inspirational this week x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational this week
Kate xxx