Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Try It On Tuesday - Flower Power

Well Its another Tuesday so so that means another challenge from Try It On Tuesday which gave us the theme of FLOWER POWER .
So that gave me a good reason to get my new stamps out , mind you don't need much of reason to get new goodies out to play with and I also went with a fairly clean simple look for my card as seem to be liking them more and more.

I could not see if we had a sponsor for this week so if I have missed big sorry


Items used
mirri card - my stash
Flower stamps - docrafts - flourish range
Coloured with Promarkers

-----
See told you it was clean and simple so not much used lol

Now that left a comment on my own card it will let me add the sponsor blinking thing
so the spsonor for the week is
one stop cards

3 comments:

Cazro said...

A very pretty CAS card. Thanks for sharing at TIOT. We are sponsored on card week by One Stop Card Craft. Cheers. Caz

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BLOG YOU HAVE--LOVE THE LITTLE BIRDS AND THE VINTAGE FEEL your card above is wonderful CAS--my favorite style!!!

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com
Simply Create Design Team Member
Card Cupids Guest Designer April-July 2011

nicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.