Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Try It On Tuesday - boxed up

This time at try it on Tuesday they had a revamp wk of a box and the sponsor for it been a revamping week is the great The Craft Barn so love looking on their site .

But silly me again forgot to take a before pic of my box , I get so carried away with playing lol

I used bits of scrapbooking paper which is from the V&A range Docrafts do and some mod podge for sticking it over the box , a digi image coloured with pm's and glitter glue . Sorry cant remember where I got the image from , really must make a list of where I get them from.
Letter are also from docrafts. And some when the box will have a writing set in it for a friend's b day gift.

OK I ll stop rambling and show pics of my box

top

top and bottom

inside view just to show it is a box

5 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, thank you for your comment and for to visit my blog.
Fantastic box for your friend, great idea the scrap papers for to cover the box and the garland is so, so beautiful.
A hug from Palma

Vicky Hayes said...

This is such a beautiful project Nicky!

PatR said...

Hi Nicky your box is so pretty. Thank you for joining us for the TioT challenge again this week. Hope you are having a good weekend. xx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Lovely box, colours are gorgeous xx

Cazro said...

A pretty box, love the colours and papers. thanks for playing along at TIOT. Caz