Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Less Is More - Button or Ribbon

Well what can I say about this week's challenge at Less Is More other than I loved it as it had buttons and ribbons as the theme and I so love my buttons and ribbon , so big smiles to Chrissie and Mandi for choosing this week's theme :-) :-)

You will of  guessed I love this theme as did 3 cards , could of done more as the ideas just kept flowing but did nt want to bore you all to much LOL.

Card 1
Items used
Cuttlebug embossing folder
inked up from ink my own stash
ribbon and buttons - docrafts

--------------------------------------------------
Card 2
Not much used on this one
Ribbon - my stash
Flower - wild orchids
Button - yet again my stash

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Card 3

Items  used
Buttons - you guessed it my stash and the same for the ribbon , well that was from bits and bobs jar lol.

Promise there is no more coming Lol

8 comments:

Ang C said...

Great cards I especially like the blue one

Hazel said...

They are all delightful (think the first is my favourite) x

Jan said...

Lovely cards xx Jan

Chrissie said...

My goodness you were motivated this week Nicky, three cards! I like the idea of the buttons inside the embossed circles!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, thank you for to visit my blog last week.
You have been very busy this weekend!!!i love all your cards, but i specially like the christmas tree, very original, this is a fantastic idea for a gift tag...Good job Nicky.
Have a nice week and a hug from Palma

Mandi said...

Og you are happy with us then LOL
FAB cards, love the first
Thanks so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Carol said...

Three great cards. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Great set of cards - the first one is my favourite! Gill x