Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

Winter Wonderland - Xmas Flowers

Over at Winter Wonderland this time they wanted to have Xmas flowers on our cards and when I found my image I thought yay perfecto for the this theme .
We have a fab prize for this weeks challenge from Crafty Emma's Store
Very pretty prize eh


Items used
Green card - docrafts
Chipboard flowers - my stash which I embossed with red glitter I also embossed the edge round the topper which is from a old Xmas card , so love the image
Ribbon - hobbycrafts
message - kanban
white flowers - wild orchids

----
Not sure If I want to be giving this  card away as I like it so much lol.
Ok I wont ramble on , thanks for looking
Nicky x

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us. I have candy if you are interested
Hugs Kate xx