Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Winter Wonderland - swirls and pearls

OK so its time to go a bit wintery again this week , mind you with all the rain we have been having it feels like its getting that way . So at Winter Wonderland they wanted us to have some swirls and pearls on our card / project.
For some reason I don't have much things with swirls so will have to remedy that but oh boy do I have pearls so love them.
So to get round my swirl problem I used one of my embossing folders which has some swirls on it so hope that fits the theme OK.


Items used
docrafts - bauble folder
Promarkers to colour
large pearls - Joanna Sheen
Small pearls - wild orchids
peel off message - my stash


osssp naughty me nearly forgot the sponsor which is
delicious doodles

3 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful Nicky I love the colours you have used

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. I love the simple clean lines. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Barbara said...

Amazing what people - you - come up with. When I heard "swirls and pearls", tree ornaments were never on my mind! But it worked!!