Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Try It On Tuesday - Werid and Wonderfull

When I saw the theme for us this week at Try It On Tuesday I went straight for my Joanna Sheen Cd , Enchanted dreams as it seemed to me to got just right for the theme of WEIRD and Wonderful.

And as its card for this weeks challenge we have One Stop Cards as the sponsor with a £10 voucher to use on their site.


Items used
card and message - crafters companion
flowers and bird - hobby craft
twitter border punch - x cut
image and paper - Joanna Sheen - Enchanted dreams CD

----
Silly me realised that I had done the card the wrong way for opening so who ever gets it will have a giggle lol.

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Your card is beautiful, so many details, I love this CD as well. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week. Yvonne

PatR said...

Great card Nicki and such a lovely image. Thank you so much for joining us for the TioT challenge again this week. Hope you are well. xx

Michelle said...

Hi Nicky

A great card and perfectly weird and wonderful! A smashin entry for this weeks challenge at TioT. Thanks for joining us
x Michelle

Unknown said...

Nicky fab car, thanks playing along with TioT this week
hugs
Ildiko