Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Totally Gorjuss - Welcome

So its all about the welcome over at Totally Gorjuss and what better Welcome than a new baby so that's what I went for plus it was another reason to get a new stamp out and play with that , so hope my image will fit the bill OK as it dose nt have the word welcome on it.
So time to say about the sponsor for the week who is knew to the sponsor at totally gorjuss who is heather's Hobbie Haven who will give the winner $10 to spend on her site.

So this is what was used to make my card.
Dotty paper from my stash - cut on the e-craft
core'dations for the pink mats
the oval mat is a spellbinder die which I cut on the cuttlebug.
Image and message - Lili of the valley and coloured with PM's

1 comment:

Shanna Shands said...

I love your card. The image is so adorable. Thanks for playing with TG.