Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Just Inspirational Challenge - week 13

OK so this is the pic for week 13 over at Just Inspirational Challenge
So the reason for my card and what I took from the picture to make it , well of course all the lovely colours and that they also made a circle in the middle made think to add that to .

So the items I uses are
8 x8 card base which I cover with Kraft core'dations - from crafters companion
the dotty paper is from my minds eye which I cut on the e-craft I also used that to cut the mat for the image which Inked with Tim Holtz distress ink sorry can't remember the name of it. I then coloured the image with Promarkers. and to finish some card candi from Joanna Sheen . Naughty me forgot to say the image is from Little Claire's.

 Oh yes there is also a fab sponsor for the week who is
Stichy Bears Designs who will give the winner $10.00 to spend on their site.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lovely!! Thank you for playing along at Just Inspirational this week xx