Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Winter Wonderland - Vintage Christams

Over at Winter Wonderland this time they wanted us to do a vintage image and straight away I knew what image I wanted to use .
The sponsor for this week is Delicious Doodles who are offering 3 digital images as the prize.
Items used
Kraft card - paper manina
Coradations card stock - which I sanded and embossed
Dollie - wild orchids which I inked with silver ink - dew drops
mirri card for the corner from my stash - die used spellbinders creative range
peel off my stash
Topper - a old Xmas card.
Gems - hobby craft

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous vintage creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)