Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Less Is More - Colour of your eyes

Sorry girls , late in entering and have nt visited any one's blogs this week have been suffering with a migraine the last few days , still a bit heady now so wont be in blog land long but no way could I miss a week at Less Is More so hope my cards are up to standard for Mandi and Chrissie.

Card 1
Kraft card - papermaina
Topper and message - Kanban cats kit - QVC
silly me forgot to say the colour of eyes are green so thought the green leaves in topper and green eyes of cat would be OK for theme incase not then hope my 2nd card will do better.

----------
Card 2

Yes I squeezed a Christmas card in lol
Items sued
green card and punch - my stash
Noel stamp - Anita's
Tree topper - hobbycraft

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Fab cards, love how you positioned the tree on the scalloped square :)
Jenny x

Mandi said...

Super cat
Super card
Thanks so much for still making a card for us, hope your migraine is on it's way out
Mandi LIM

Chrissie said...

Lovely cards Nicky, I really like this week's submissions!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"