Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Our creattive corner

At our creative corner this week we had this little fellow as our inspriation which could be birds or the colours of the picture , so I decied to go with the colours as I dont have any bird stamps . Plus I am trying to be very good and use up my bits and bobs before I start on any new crafty bits , now sure how long that will last as its so tempeting to open up new things lol.


So onto the items I used for my card
Black card - the papermill , then embossed it with a cuttlebug folder , sanded it with a nail file
Red paper - my stash
Image - blowing bubbles by doicraft - coloured with PM's

I them sprayed it all with the shine spray from crafters compaion


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicky this is an adorable card and I love how you've done the background! Thank you so much for letting Our Creative Corner inspire you and for playing along this week!