Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Crafty Creations - new beginnings

At crafty creations this week we had the theme of new beginnings which could be new baby , new home anything to do with a new start really. And as I had some new Kanban to play with thought this image I found was great for a new home card.

I know I said I would break into new goodies untill my older items where used up , well it got broke when I ordered this new kit lol

Ok on to this weeks sponser which is PINK GEM DESGINGS



Items used
Topper , borders  and background card - Kanban
Gems - Docrafts
Purple paper - Crafters Companion

1 comment:

craftyb said...

Your image is adorable Nicky and perfect for our challenge....it's just too hard to resist the new goodies isn't it?! lol Enjoy them all I say! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx