Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Tuesday Tagger - IT takes all sorts

At   Tuesday Taggers this week we had the theme of IT TAKES ALL SORTS and that could be taken as us having anything we wanted on our card , well thats how I understood it lol , so hope when I ve done is ok.

Ok the items used on my card








Pink card - the papermill - which I embossed done the side and cut to give a wavy edge



Gems , image and backing paper - Joana sheen - Baby love cd for the image and backing paper



Peel off - my stash






Their sponser for the week is

And thier web address is http://www.ribbonoasis.co.uk/
And they are offering this lovely ribbon as the prize



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet Nicky, yes you undestood well anything goes. Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Zoechaos said...

Exactly Anything goes. This card is very pretty and beautifully made thank you for choosing to share this with us at TT this week. xx Zoe