Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Just Inspirational Challenge - Sketch

This week at Just Inspirational challenge we had the theme of sketch to follow and we could chose what we used with it, and I keep trying to use bits and bobs up as well as making sure my Cd's get more of a outting.

Sponser for the week is

Tried to link to it but says link is broken so added the logo of thier site instead hope my entery will still count.

Items I ve used

Papers - My Stash
Image - Joanna Sheen - Baby Love Cd
Butterflys - The Works

3 comments:

Tracy said...

What a sweet image and love those butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Unknown said...

Nicky you so right to use bits and bobs, I've got so many. My CDs right now resting, I'm very naughty, my new Beatrix Potter hasn't been opened yet, gonna in a minit though. Thanks playing along with JI this week
hugs
Ildiko

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous birth card the butterflies are a nice fininshing touch, thanks for joining us at JIC
hugs