Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Just Magnolia challenge - week 65 - Vintage

At Just Magnolia we had the lovely theme of VINTAGE so decied that roses suited the theme well so off I went scanning my cd's and very lucky for me I had just the one Joanna Sheen Victorian Birthdays took a while but got there in the end chosing some papers lol.

Sponser for the week is The Cutting Cafe

Items used

Papers - Joanna Sheen Victorian Birthdays Cd
Ribbon - Laura Ashely
Flowers - Hobby Craft
Message - My Stash
Tilda dancing coloured with pink promaker

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too. Thanks for joining JM this week x