Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Crafty creations - Button

This week at crafty creations we had the theme to make our own button or to revamp some , as some of you who know me well know just how much I love buttons so did end up goin a bit made on mine lol.
Sponser for the week is pixiepetals

Items used
Paper - docrafts
Ribbon - Laura Ashely
Buttons - my stash
Image and fake paper button - Kanban


Sorry about the xmas image but worked out if dont make a start now the 250 I got left to do want me done in time , dont fancy last min rushing around

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! Good for you for getting a jump ahead of the game for Christmas! I am always rushing in November/December! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

craftyb said...

such a cute christmas card....time's rollin' so fast christmas will be here in a blink! Love the button border!! thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx